BELDING — Police responded to one complaint Wednesday. Incidents included:
• Disturbing the peace arrest, 3:17 p.m., Kenwood.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to five complaints Wednesday. Incidents included:
• Driving while license suspended, N. Lafayette and E. Coffren.
• Traffic control, N. Lafayette and E. Van Deinse.
• Violation of controlled substance act, S. Olson.
• Disorderly conduct, S. Lafayette.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 27 complaints Wednesday. Incidents included:
• Health safety, 8:59 a.m., Sheridan.
• Obstruction of justice, 10:02 a.m., N. State.
• Fraud, 2:38 p.m., Division.
• Assault, 3:45 p.m., Douglas.
• Larceny, 7:48 p.m., Satterlee.
• Larceny, 9:56 p.m., Birch.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fire calls Wednesday:
• Controlled burn, 12:58 a.m., N. Bailey, Maple Valley Township Fire Department.