BELDING — Police responded to eight complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Warrant arrest, Congress.
• Violation of controlled substance act, Oakwood.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to 10 complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Disorderly conduct, S. Lafayette.
• Aggravated/Felonious assault, E. Fairplains/S. Maple.
• Larceny, S. Cedar.
• Larceny, E. Coffren.
LAKEVIEW — Michigan State Police responded to 11 complaints Wednesday and Thursday. Incidents included:
• Four accident/hit-and-run.
• One assault/abuse.
• One malicious destruction of property.
• One health and safety.
• One fugitive/obstructing justice.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 15 complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Health safety, 11:12 a.m., Lake Montcalm.
• Larceny, 2:33 p.m., S. Vickeryville/ E. Sessions.
• Suspicious situation, 10:26 p.m., Johnson.
• Suspicious situation, 11: 42 p.m., Artman Park.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fire calls Thursday:
• Power lines down, 10:53 a.m., Lake Montcalm/ N. Neff, Home Township Fire Department.
• Natural gas leak, 4:01 p.m., S. Cross, Greenville Department of Public Safety.
• Mutual aid, W. Coral, 6:01 p.m., Lakeview Fire Department.
• Explosion, 12: 05 a.m., S. Walnut, Greenville Department of Public Safety.