Name of board: Cato Township Board.
Meeting date: Dec. 5.
1. Approved November’s minutes.
2. Approved paying bills totaling $21,370.37, including chloride application.
3. Approved the treasurer’s report.
4. Approved leaving Trustee Jourdan Lindsey on the Planning Commission as a township board member and allowing Trustee Henry Behrenwald to take Lindsey’s position on the Zoning Board of Appeals.
5. Approved pledging full support for the upcoming Feb. 28 countywide vote on a sheriff’s millage.
1. County Commissioner Patrick Q. Carr reported on county issues.
2. Supervisor Larry Gilbert gave a fire report.
Members present: Supervisor Larry Gilbert, Clerk Louis Morse, Treasurer Letty Scott and trustees Henry Behrenwald and Jourdan Lindsey.
Next regular meeting: 7 p.m. Jan. 9.
For more information: Call Clerk Louis Morse at (989) 352-7967.