By Greenville Area
Chamber of Commerce
Business socialites enjoy Business After Hours at Thomas & Co.
More than 50 people from the Greenville area business community enjoyed an evening of games, appetizers and prizes at Thomas & Company Dec. 15.
Attendees played “guess which Christmas item I am,” with winners receiving prizes and cash. The evening’s 50/50 raffle winner was Vi Vantil from Grand Rapids Ophthalmology.
The next Business After Hours will be held in March. The location is yet to be announced.
A merry thank you
The Greenville Area Chamber of Commerce would like to thank the following for their contributions to the “Celebrate a Hometown Christmas” Parade:
• Parade Sponsor –Isabella Bank
• the fabulous Greenville Yellow Jacket Marching Band
• Ray Winnie Auto for the truck for parade participants
• Korson’s Tree Farm for donating a Christmas Tree
• GHS National Honor Society; “Meet Downtown” for hosting the second annual Santa Block Party
• Fritz Lyons and the Holiday Cornucopia for the beautiful music at the tree lighting
• Flat River Museum for hosting Santa after the parade
• All of our retail and service establishments that stayed opened
• And, of course, the City of Greenville’s Departments of Engineering, Public Safety and Public Works.
Most of all, thanks to all of the parade participants and attendees who braved the cold weather to welcome Santa. Please know that the parade would not be successful if it weren’t for the support of folks like you in our community.
Thanks again for your time and energy!
Chamber annual meeting and dinner
Thursday Jan. 19
Welcome and appetizers at 6 p.m.
Awards at 7 p.m.
Dinner at 7:30 p.m.
The Sherwood Lodge of Camp Anna Behrens
9844 Colby Road in Greenville
$45 per person or $320 corporate table of eight
To RSVP call (616) 754-5697 or e-mail email@example.com
Check out the Community Calendar of Events
Go to www.greenvillemi.org for event time and information (or to submit an event).
Closed for the holidays
As is tradition, the Greenville Area Chamber of Commerce office will be closed at 5 p.m., Dec. 23, until 9 a.m., Monday, Jan. 2.
All of us at the Chamber office wish you a safe and blessed Christmas and holiday season.