BELDING — Police reports for Friday through Monday were not available.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to 28 complaints Friday through Monday. Incidents included:
• Traffic accident, Washington and S. Barry.
• Traffic accident, Lafayette.
• Robbery, Fred Meijer Flat River Trail tunnel.
• Non-aggravated assault, Carson City (M-57).
• Traffic accident, Clay.
• Non-aggravated assault, Lafayette.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 68 complaints Friday through Monday. Incidents included:
• Three car-deer accidents.
• Runaway, 11 a.m., Masters.
• Larceny, 11;15 a.m., Woodland Drive.
• Fraud, 2:53 p.m., Tow.
• Personal injury accident, 5:03 a.m., W. Almy and N. Backus.
• Personal injury accident, 5:38 a.m., S. Nevins and W. Stanton.
• Personal injury accident, 8:34 p.m., E. Muskrat and S. East County Line.
• Breaking and entering, 10:38 p.m., Mount Hope.
• Fugitive, 12:19 a.m., W. Howard City-Edmore (M-46).
• Retail fraud, 9:50 a.m., Main.
• Larceny, 11:52 a.m., Townline Lake.
• Runaway, 4:56 p.m., Blackmer.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fires Saturday (no fire calls were reported Friday, Sunday or Monday):
• Personal injury accident assist, 9:01 a.m., Kendaville and Reed, Howard City Fire Department.