BELDING — Reports from the Belding Police Department were not available this morning.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to 10 complaints Tuesday and Wednesday. Incidents included:
• Drugs, N. Lafayette.
• Structure fire (building), S. Lafayette.
• Suspicious and troubled calls, N. Smith.
• Larceny, S. Lafayette.
• General non-criminal, W. Cass.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 41 complaints Tuesday and Wednesday. Incidents included:
• Assault, 1:56 a.m., Pine.
• Fugitive, 3:55 a.m., Pine.
• Runaway, 7:34 a.m., Evergreen Lane.
• Personal injury accident, 8:50 a.m., S. Derby and McDowell Drive.
• Personal injury accident, 1:57 p.m., W. Dickerson Lake and N. Backus.
• Larceny, 6:10 p.m., Main.
• Personal injury accident, 6:36 p.m., southbound U.S. 131.
• Suspicious situation, 4:44 a.m., Greenville.
• Property damage accident, 12:25 p.m., State.
• Larceny, 6:21 p.m., Howard City Edmore.
• Obstruction of justice, 6:41 p.m., Main.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch fire responded to six fire calls Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Power lines down, 10:45 a.m., N. Wyman and E. Tamarack, Home Township Fire Department.
• Mutual aid (vehicle rollover), 10:46 a.m., W. Howard City Edmore and N. Fitzner, Lakeview District Fire Department.
• Car in ditch, 11:26 a.m., N. Wyman and E. Edgar, Home Township Fire Department.
• Power lines down, 12:06 p.m., W. Washington, Sheridan Community Fire Department.
• Structure fire, 12:49 p.m., Cherokee, Howard City Fire Department.
• Structure fire, 3:37 a.m., S. Lafayette, Greenville Department of Public Safety.