BELDING — Police responded to 23 complaints Monday and Tuesday. Incidents included:
• Domestic assault, Prospect.
• Larceny, Ionia.
• Prescription fraud, Covered Village.
• Driving while license suspended, Main.
• Warrant arrest, Main.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to eight complaints Monday and Tuesday. Incidents included:
• Assault, East Van Deinse.
• Retail fraud, S. Greenville West.
• Warrant for arrest, Lafayette and Washington.
• Larceny, 10 a.m., Orange.
• Assault and battery, 1:33 p.m., N. Clay.
• Retail fraud, 3:34 p.m., W. Grove.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 37 complaints Monday and Tuesday. Incidents included:
• Two car-deer accidents.
• Larceny, 3:07 p.m., Woodruff.
• Breaking and entering, 3:31 p.m., W. Muskrat.
• Property damage accident, 5:58 p.m., W. Evergreen and Williams.
• Suspicious situation, 2:17 a.m., North.
• Property damage accident, 7:07 a.m., S. Crystal and E. Carson City.
• Assault, 10:20 p.m., Satterlee.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fire calls Monday (no calls were reported Tuesday):
• Structure fire, 3:36 a.m., E. Lake, Crystal Township, Carson City and Richland Township fire departments.
• Hazardous materials, 6:34 p.m., Maplewood, Greenville Department of Public Safety.
• Miscellaneous situation, 11:47 p.m., S. Lafayette, Greenville Department of Public Safety.