No one injured in attic fire


By Cory Smith • Last Updated 11:22 am on Friday, February 17, 2012

Daily News/ Cory Smith

CATO TOWNSHIP - Firefighters responded to an attic fire at the home of JoAnn Bupp at 6730 W. Schmeid Road north of Lakeview at 2:59 p.m. Thursday.

The Lakeview District Fire Department requested Maple Valley Township Fire Department for mutual aid.

No one was injured in the fire, which was started by a faulty electrical wire.

About the Author
Follow Us
Rate this Article
VN:R_U [1.9.10_1130]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)