Overdose sends Greenville High School student to hospital


By Daily News • Last Updated 10:28 am on Friday, April 20, 2012

GREENVILLE — A Greenville High School student was transported to the hospital Thursday morning after police discovered he had become ill smoking marijuana laced with incense.

Greenville Department of Public Safety officers discovered at 7:45 a.m. that a 15-year-old student had been smoking marijuana laced with either “K2” or “Spice,” which are both synthetic drugs, prior to reporting to school.

Once at the school, the student became disoriented and began vomiting.

The student was transported to the hospital and was recovering after receiving treatment.

Follow Us
Rate this Article
VN:R_U [1.9.10_1130]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)