BELDING — Police responded to 35 complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Larceny, 6:57 a.m., W. State.
• Domestic assault, 8:28 a.m., Irving.
• Malicious destruction of property, 2:34 p.m., Central Riverside.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to 16 complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Assault and battery, 2:42 p.m, E. Grant.
• Suspicious person, 5:03 p.m., S. Lafayette.
• Retail fraud, 7:48 p.m., W. Carson City.
STANTON — Police reports for Thursday from the Montcalm County Sheriff’s office were not available.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fire calls Thursday:
• Wildfire, 4:04 p.m., N. Amy School and W. Kendaville, Howard City Fire Department.
• Vehicle fire, 4:57 p.m., N. Hillman, Day Township Fire Department.