Name of board: Pine Township Board.
Meeting date: April 11.
Reporting official: Clerk Doris J. Swem.
1. Approved minutes from March.
2. Accepted the treasurer’s report as presented.
3. Approved signing contracts with the Road Commission for Montcalm County for a total of $81,865, including a chloride contract, which was signed earlier.
4. Approved amending the budget.
5. Approved paying bills totaling $8,388.56.
1. Trustee William Burr reported on the most recent Planning Commission meeting.
2. Roberta Yaw, candidate for the office of township clerk, introduced herself to the baord.
3. Three reservations were made for the Michigan Township Association meeting.
Members present: Supervisor Edwin Hansen, Clerk Doris J. Swem, Treasurer Ruth Johnson and trustees William Burr and Lynwood Cannon.
For more information: Call Clerk Doris J. Swem at (989) 352-6837.