Name of board: Crystal Township Board.
Meeting date: Aug. 8.
Reporting official: Clerk Bob Naumann.
1. Approved the agenda as presented.
2. Approved minutes of the July 11 meeting.
3. Approved township bills.
4. Approved the treasurer’s report.
5. Approved sewer bills.
6. Voted 3-2 to adopt a rescission of Ordinance 15A (Crystal Township Lake Acess Ordinance). Supervisor Charlie Braman and trustees Curt McCracken and Jerry Stone voted “yes.” Clerk Bob Naumann and Treasurer Dennis Lance voted “no.”
7. Approved appointing Richard Walthorn and Bob Muscott as township representatives to the Duck Lake Improvement Board.
8. Approved adopting a resolution to reclassify Greg Bellingar as a full-time assistant wastewater operator.
9. Approved a 25 cent per hour increase for Bellingar effective July 1.
10. Decided not to accept a proposal from Michael Astley and Brian Allen for use of the gym and a classroom in the Crystal Community Center.
11. Approved a bid from CMS Internet for $1,750 to connect the Crystal Community center via 100 MB of underground fiber with CMS.
1. Lance will contact two tree-trimming companies to assess trees in the park.
2. Naumann will contact someone regarding the sale of the carousel.
Members present: Supervisor Charlie Braman, Clerk Bob Naumann, Treasurer Dennis Lance and trustees Curt McCracken and Jeremiah Stone.
Next meeting: 7 p.m. Sept. 12.
For more information: Call Clerk Bob Naumann at (989) 235-4800.