Name of board: Home Township Board.
Meeting date: Aug. 13.
Reporting official: Clerk Cindy Stratton.
1. Approved minutes of the July 9 meeting.
2. Approved the treasurer’s report as presented.
3. Approved a motion to pay the monthly township bills.
4. Approved a land division application for Sherwin’s, contingent on mortgage approval.
1. Discussed fire appreciation night.
2. Discussed the fire department purchasing two back-up cameras.
3. Discussed new signs and windows for the community hall.
4. Discussed taking bids on trimming scrubs and trees at the township office.
5. Discussed visibility on the corner of M-46 and Neff Road.
6. Discussed the library building problem with overhang.
7. Discussed testing water wells in the area.
Members present: Supervisor Calvin Beach, Clerk Cindy Stratton, Treasurer Christine Jordan and Trustee Rick McCune.
Members absent: Trustee Bud Longnecker.
Next meeting: 7 p.m. Sept. 10.
For more information: Call Clerk Cindy Stratton at (989) 427-3092.