College student Sara Bass used her creative ways to make a bulletin board equipped to hold some of her favorite photos from college.
What you will need:
• Flat head push pins
• Favorite fabric pattern
• Hot glue gun
- 1. Cut the batting around the canvas giving it enough room to wrap around the back on all four sides to pin.
- 2. Pin the batting around the back, pulling tight so there so it’s not loose on the front side.
- 3. Using the fabric you picked out, repeat steps one and two.
- 4. Cut off any extra fabric and batting on the backside of the canvas.
- 5. Holding the board horizontal, place ribbon from corner to corner – making an ‘X’ – and glue the ends of the ribbonon the backside where push pins have been placed.
- 6. Make he halfway points around the perimeter of the canvas.
- 7. Place ribbon from each halfway mark on the board – making a diamond shape – and glue the ends of the ribbon on the backside where push pins have been places.
- 8. Glue button on the ribbon in a pattern of your choice.