A panel reviewed the following items, which are great for any female student:
• No Drought Shampoo by Lush, $12.95 at Lush.com – “I was unsure about using this dry shampoo,” said Amanda Leitch-Lee, 33, of Greenville, who is studying to become a nurse at Montcalm Community College. “I thought it would leave my hair a white powdery mess. Instead it gave my hair some bounce.”
• Pineapple Upside Down Vegan Soap by D’Lish Soap Factory, $7.99 at etsy.com – “I have tried many soap scents, but this is one of a kind,” Leitch-Lee said.
• Eco-friendly insulated Hedgehogs lunch bag by Carried Away Bags, $24 at Etsy.com – “So, so cute,” said Devin Taber, 14, of Greenville, who will be a freshman at Greenville Public Schools (GPS). “I love the hedgehog design. I love how it looks like a purse. It also looks nice and spacey.”
• Cosmic Flair nail polish by Coco Allure Polish, $8 at Etsy.com – “I love the nail polish,” said Amanda Kerchen, 15, of Greenville, who will be a sophomore at GPS. “I like that shimmer to it. I also like the weird colors.”
• Arizona Tea jumbo-sized paperclip by Miss Maggie’s Place, $4 at Etsy.com – “This is very adorable,” said Shelby Jenks, 18, of Greenville, who will be attending Grand Rapids Community College to get her degree in dental hygiene. “I would so use that for college books or a planner.”
• Amethyst Beauty neckless by Strung Lanterns, $17.50 Etsy.com - “I like this one a lot,” said Brianna Van Houten, 15, of Greenville, who will be a sophomore at GPS. “It has some great colors in it and will fit in any girl’s wardrobe. It has a vintage flare to it, which is very in right now.”