What you will need
• Shadow box photo frame
• Scrapbook paper supplies (this case colors are black and white)
• 3D objects (for this, a flower)
1. Using the scrapbook supplies, choose a design page to be the background of the frame. Make sure to cut it to the proper size of the shadow box (for my shadow box it was 6” by 6”.
2. Design the page to your liking. I added slits for a photo and decorated two of the four corners to make the photo pop. I also pre-made decorations along the top from a scrapbooking package I purchased. Add your photos as you wish.
3. Once the page is complete, place your 3D-object into the shadowbox where you would like it to sit. I placed my flower in the bottom lefthand corner.
4. Place the freshly made page in the shadow box seal the back up.
5. Instead of just hanging the frame on the wall, add a twist with ribbon. Pull the ribbon through the hooks on the back of the frame and tie it into a bow. Hang the frame from the ribbon to give it a unique look.