Name of board: Stanton City Commission.
Meeting date: Sept. 25.
Reporting official: Clerk Janet Davis.
1. Approved the agenda.
2. Approved the minutes of the Sept. 11 meeting.
3. Approved paying bills totaling $106,073.05.
4. A motion to table cemetery rules failed by a 4-2 vote. Krista King, Larry Petersen, Don Smucker and Karl Yoder voted “no.”
5. Voted 4-2 to approve cemetery rules. Ken Burris and John Kroneck voted “no.”
6. Approved a contract for snow removal from M-66 parking spaces by the Road Commission for Montcalm County.
1. City Manager James Freed reported the water tower should be back in service by the end of the week.
Members present: Mayor Monica Tissue-Daws, Ken Burris, Krista King, John Kroneck, Larry Petersen, Don Smucker and Karl Yoder.
Next meeting: 7 p.m. Oct. 9
For more information: Call Stanton City Hall at (989) 831-4440.