Name of board: Fairplain Township Board.
Reporting official: Clerk Coleen Myers.
Meeting date: Oct 1.
1. Approved meeting minutes from September.
2. Approved the treasurer’s report.
3. Approved the payment of bills.
4. Approved election inspectors.
1. Discussed a fire on S. Collins Road.
2. The Fenwick house the board was thinking about buying sold at the Montcalm County auction for $2,500.
3. The township’s mobile home ordinance might be flawed. The board will look at it when more information is available.
4. The board received reports from the library, assessor and commissioner.
Members present: Supervisor Tom Sova , Clerk Coleen Myers, Treasurer Sharon Swindell and Trustees Bill Lutherloh and Tom Hansen.
Next meeting: 7 p.m. Nov. 14.
For more information: Call Clerk Coleen Myers at (616) 225-1050.