Do you have an opinion about a local issue? There are several ways to contact your local county commissioner and express your opinion about county issues.
Attend a meeting
The next Montcalm County Board of Commissioners meeting is 1:30 p.m. Dec. 16 on the third floor of the Montcalm County Administrative Building (old courthouse) at 211 W. Main St. in Stanton.
Telephone or email
• District 1 (the first, second and fourth precincts of the city of Greenville): Ron Blanding (616) 225-7972 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• District 2 (Eureka Township, Fairplains Township west of Derby and Amsden roads and the third precinct of the city of Greenville): Tom Lindeman (616) 754-4918 or email@example.com
• District 3 (Bloomer Township, Bushnell Township, Fairplains Township east of Derby and Amsden roads, Evergreen Township south of Holland Lake Road, the city of Carson City and the village of Sheridan): Betty Kellenberger (989) 584-3484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• District 4 (Crystal Township, Ferris Township and Richland Township): Ron Braman (989) 268-5087 or email@example.com
• District 5 (Day Township, Home Township, Evergreen Township north of Holland Lake Road and the city of Stanton): Ron Retzloff (989) 330-2141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• District 6 (Cato Township, Belvidere Township, Douglass Township north of Briggs Road and Winfield Township east of Amble Road): Patrick Q. Carr (989) 352-8129 or email@example.com
• District 7 (Reynolds Township and Winfield Township west of Amble Road): Ron Baker (231) 937-5465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• District 8 (Maple Valley Township, Pierson Township and Pine Township): Steve DeWitt (231) 629-1264 or email@example.com
• District 9 (Montcalm Township, Sidney Township and Douglass Township south of Briggs Road): John Johansen (616) 754-5375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Write a letter
Write to the Montcalm County Board of Commissioners, 211 W. Main St., P.O. Box 368, Stanton, MI 48888.