The following Montcalm County roads are currently partially flooded as of this afternoon:
• Nevins Road between Church and Deaner in Belvidere Township.
• Almy Road between Johnson and Satterlee in Cato Township.
• Saterlee/Johnson Road between Almy and Deaner in Cato Township.
• Miles Road between McBride and Kendaville in Douglass Township.
• Douglass Road between Tamarack and North County Line in Richland Township.
• Tamarack Road between Kohler and Gravel Ridge in Winfield Township.
For questions or more information, call the Road Commission for Montcalm County at (989) 831-5285.