GREENVILLE — Police responded to 47 complaints Thursday through Sunday. Incidents included:
• Extrication from vehicle, Harlow and West County Line.
• Suspicious and trouble call, N. Smith.
• Disorderly conduct, N. Hillcrest.
• Assault, E. Market.
• Hit-and-run accident, W. Washington.
• Larceny, S. Greenville West.
• Larceny, W. Charles.
• Hit-and-run accident, W. Carson City.
BELDING — Belding Police responded to 60 complaints Wednesday through Saturday. Incidents included:
• Fight, 3:31 a.m., W. Crongress.
• Warrant arrest, 3:31 a.m., W. Congress
• Dog complaint, 9:48 p.m., Jacklyn.
• Trespassing, 2:17 p.m., High.
• Possession of marijuana, 11 p.m., Hall.
• Assault, 11:07 a.m., W. State.
• Harassment, 10:13 p.m., Washington.
• Fight, 5:43 p.m., Brentwood.
• Warrant arrest, 8:49 p.m., Pleasant.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 102 complaints Wednesday through Sunday. Incidents included:
• Seven car-deer accidents.
• Domestic disturbance, 3:08 a.m., Wood.
• Breaking and entering, 6:17 p.m., Evergreen.
• Four car-deer accidents.
• Larceny, 11:17 a.m., Greenville.
• Domestic disturbance, 10:44 a.m., Almy.
• Suspicious situation, 1:13 p.m., E. Cannonsville and Fred Meijer Heartland Trail.
• Assault, 10:42 p.m., Shore.
• Larceny, 1:55 p.m., Cutler.
• Larceny, 2:25 p.m., Howard city and Edmore.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fire calls Wednesday through Sunday:
• Carbon monoxide leak, 12:49 p.m., S. Greenville, Montcalm Township Fire Department.
• Miscellaneous situation, 1:46 p.m., W. Baker and S. Greenville, Greenville Department of Public Safety.
• Structure fire, 12:04 a.m., S. Johnson, Greenville Department of Public Safety and Belding Fire Department.
• Extrication from vehicle, 1:42 a.m., W. Harlow and S. West County Line, Greenville Department of Public Safety and Oakfield Township Fire Department.
• Carbon monoxide leak, 9:19 a.m., S. Greenville, Greenville Department of Public Safety.
• Burning leaves, 2:43 p.m., W. Baldwin Lake and Hill, Greenville Department of Public Safety.
• Miscellaneous situation, 1:44 a.m., 4035 E. Shore Dr., Stanton Fire Department.
• Miscellaneous situation, 7:05 a.m., U.S. 131 at mile marker 113, Howard City Fire Department.