GREENVILLE — Police responded to 30 complaints Friday through Sunday. Incidents included:
• Obstructing justice, W. Washington.
• Motor vehicle theft, N. Sixth.
• Motor vehicle theft, E. Coffren.
• Burglary, N. Walnut.
• Disorderly Conduct, S. Lafayette.
• Operating while intoxicated, W. Washington.
• Aggravated assault, W. Chase.
• Retail fraud, W. Carson City.
BELDING — Belding Police responded to 35 complaints Friday through Saturday. Incidents included:
• Parole violation, 11 a.m., State.
• Dog complaint, 3:30 p.m., Congress.
• Hit and run, 3:06 a.m., State.
• Larceny, 10:30 a.m., Main.
• Juvenile problems, 4:24 p.m., Front.
• Hit and run, 8:36 p.m., State.
STANTON — Police reports from Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies Friday through Sunday were not available.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fire calls Friday through Sunday:
• Miscellaneous situation, 12:23 a.m., 1400 E. Deaner, Home Township Fire Department.
• Vehicle fire, 1:58 a.m., 415 E. Harrison, Greenville Department of Public Safety.
• Vehicle fire, 11:08 a.m., E. Muskrat and S. Bollinger, Crystal Township Fire Department.
• Controlled burn, 7:56 a.m., Fleck and Clark, Belvidere Township Fire Department.