BELDING — Police responded to seven complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Disorderly person, 9:40 p.m., Hambrook.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to one complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Domestic situation non-criminal, N. Clay.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 26 complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Assault, 6:35 a.m., Wood.
• Suspicious situation, 1:30 p.m., Sidney.
• Larceny, 7:05 p.m., Bass Lake.
• Property damage accident, 8:01 p.m., N. Amy School and W. Kendaville.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fire calls Thursday:
• Wildfire, 8:12 p.m., N. Peoples, Home Township Fire Department. P