BELDING — Police reports were not available this morning.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to five complaints Tuesday. Incidents included:
• Health and safety, E. Fairplaints.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 24 complaints Tuesday. Incidents included:
• Seven car-deer accidents.
• Assault, 9:22 a.m., Sheridan.
• Weapons, 12:48 p.m., Congress.
• Assault, 1:15 p.m., Brown.
• Larceny, 4:36 p.m., Mossy Oak Drive.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fire calls Tuesday:
• Wildfire, 11:51 a.m., W. Second, Maple Valley Township Fire Department.
• Controlled burn, 4:59 p.m., S. Vining, Montcalm Township Fire Department.
• Controlled burn, 6:40 p.m., W. Schmeid, Belvidere Township Fire Department.