BELDING — Police responded to 15 complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Noise, 4 a.m., Brentwood.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to 20 complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Drugs, W. Washington.
• Power line down, W. Montcalm.
• Non-aggravated assault, W. Chase.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 18 complaints Thursday. Incidents included:
• Fraud, 4:14 p.m., Smith.
• Breaking and entering, 6:58 p.m., North Shore Drive.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fire calls today:
• Structure fire, 5:38 a.m., Sunset Avenue, Stanton Community Fire Department with assists from Crystal Township Fire Department, Montcalm Township Fire Department and Sheridan Community Fire Department.