BELDING — Police responded to 14 complaints Tuesday. Incidents included:
• Car-deer accident, Ellis.
• Larceny, W. State.
• Larceny, Pleasant.
• Larceny, State.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to 7 complaints Tuesday. Incidents included:
• Truancy, N. Hillcrest.
• Fraud, credit card, ATM, W. Cass.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 18 complaints Tuesday. Incidents included:
• Two car-deer accidents.
• Assault, 10:35 a.m., S. Satterlee and W. Carson City.
• Felonious assault, 12:44 p.m., Cedar Lake.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fires Tuesday:
• Mutual aid accident, 8:50 a.m., N. Federal and Pine, Sand Lake Fire Department.