BELDING — Police responded to 12 complaints Tuesday and Wednesday. Incidents included:
• Barking dog, Pearl.
• Malicious destruction of property, Main.
• Larceny, Ellis.
• Suspicious situation, Howard.
GREENVILLE — Police responded to four complaints Wednesday. Incidents included:
• Assisted other police, W. Washington and S. Berry.
• Civil disputes, N. Pleasant.
• Disorderly conduct, N. Irving.
• Traffic accident, W. Washington and S. Maplewood.
STANTON — Montcalm County sheriff’s deputies responded to 17 complaints Wednesday. Incidents included:
• Property damage accident, 1:39 a.m., S. Greenville and W. Baker.
• Larceny, 11:19 a.m., Half Moon Lake.
• Health safety, 11:43 a.m., Crystal.
• Suspicious situation, 5:13 p.m., Greenville.
STANTON — There were no fire reports for Wednesday from Montcalm County Central Dispatch.