GREENVILLE — Police responded to 45 complaints Friday through Sunday. Incidents included:
• Suspicious situation, 4:58 a.m., E. Washington.
• Property damage accident, 11:31 a.m., Lafayette and Sunnyside.
• Larceny, 12:30 p.m., S. Webster.
• Domestic assault/larceny, 5:51 a.m., S. Webster.
• Domestic situation, 2:10 p.m., Cedar.
• Suspicious situation, E. Coffren.
• Disorderly conduct, 1:53 a.m., S. Lafayette.
• Assault and battery, 2:14 a.m., W. Montcalm.
• Suspicious situation, 3:33 p.m., S. Greenville West.
BELDING — Belding Police responded to 34 complaints Friday through Sunday. Incidents included:
• Fraud, Howard.
• Driving while license suspended, Bridge.
• Warrant for arrest, Kenwood.
• Warrant for arrest, Bridge.
• Dog complaint, Bridge.
• Driving while license suspended, Kenwood.
• Suspicious subject, State.
• Assault, Pearl.
• Warrant for arrest, Pleasant.
STANTON — Police reports were not available Friday through Sunday from the Montcalm County sheriff’s office.
STANTON — Montcalm County Central Dispatch reported the following fire calls Friday through Sunday:
• Accident, 11:34 a.m., Lafayette, Greenville Department of Public Safety.
• There were no fires reported Saturday.
• Structure fire, 6:24 p.m., W. Lake Montcalm, Howard City Fire Department.
• Structure fire, 8:12 p.m., Pierce, Lakeview Fire Department.
• Structure fire, 9:35 p.m., Birch Run, Howard City Fire Department.